Sunday, November 21, 2010

I DONT REMEMBER TELLING YOU................

In short means ~I DIDN'T~ lol! Don't you just love when people are soooo interested in your life they forget to tend to their own?!  What is it with people wanting to know MY business?! I just don't really care what others do unless it directly affects me! So, my question is why cant they give me the same courtesy!

Seems if my life is boring OR hectic it fascinates people! Now I'm not trying to come off as if I even HAVE  a life or one anyone would even want at the moment! My husband will get calls and they just want to know our business not really how hes doing?! (that's usually family) It fascinates me the curiosity of my non existent life to certain family members!

So, what about me-us is so interesting?! I'm assuming because we lay under the radar or have tried to with little success. With the House burning and illnesses its been kinda hard to lay low..........but damn it we've tried! Why do we try?! Because I like to mind MY own business, I like peace and quiet, I appreciate solitude and privacy!

Now don' get me wrong we socialize and do our thing, but its with-in our own group and that's where my comfort zone is! That's where I like to stay..........I want peace and quiet. If I'm having a bad day or life moment, I appreciate some respect! When you work for the public you have THAT personality then you have your private personality. The boys ust to tell me I could be chewing them out and the phone would ring and it'd be ~ Thank you for calling so and so can I help you~ lol You learn to do that, so when your on your own time that's exactly what you want......peace ,quiet and drama free!

It never really bothered me as much until my husband got sick. Now, I think REALLY as crappy as my life is at the moment you STILL find it so enthralling?! Maybe the few, because most have been awsum, will eventually get a life and stop trying to mind mine! Stop making people more or less sick than they are and especially minding their intimate business! Again, I must stress sooo many people have been good to us and as I write this it seems petty, but I just hope those FEW will read this and be ashamed and go on to their next VICTIM! Better yet learn from this and quit it all together! Now that's a good option we all have redeeming qualities.

Ughh I know, but this is The Gripe Site, so I am Griping. All in all my life is good and I feel Blessed, but you know what they say about a few bad apples (=  just so happened those apples are either kin to us or interested in other peoples business! So, if your reading this either give me a call OR get a life! Preferably your own......if its boring make up something on yourself, it wont take but a couple of hours to make it into a hell of a story!

O.k. so Ill be nice now...............how about we just say a prayer for each other and call it a day!

 AMEN!

1 comment:

  1. I think it is good to gripe...soothes the soul! I know that working with the public all day makes me cherish my quiet alone time. I think women need alone time to nourish our souls, so we can get back to the game of giving. I don't know what I would do without a hot bubble bath and a good book to get me away from it all...or a matinee.
    I claim my home to be a "drama free zone." If you have drama, turn around and leave!

    Enough said!
    Have a great weekend...thanks for your post!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

''Yall Come Back Now Ya Hear (= ''