Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Diet.....nuff said....

Well I started a little late this year! It's almost June and I just decided to go on yet ~another~ diet! This has to be my millionth diet! Lets just say I'm over 20 and this is a very repetitive step in my Summer plans. Guess its a good thing I'm not a dedicated person or it could ruin my whole summer!

My boys are real health nut's! We actually raised them with what to eat or not eat, to exercise and not eat late etc! In our hectic life all that went to the curb as the years went by, but I still insisted the boys did right. Kinda one of those " do as I say not as I do" things.

The boys joined the local gym recently and I told my husband I wanted to get the family rate. He said NO! Id rather walk in the woods......its what I call his ~cheapisms~!! Cheapism is my definition of something that's actually rational, but he's able to twist it around so that it looks like a frivolous expense. Hes good at that and now that hes retired he has more time to argue with me haha!

When the oldest son came in and said it was only $22.00 extra for ~The Family Plan~ HE then decided it was a good cause after all. You know.......as he explained "even if HE didn't go I could" ! Doesn't sound like he plans on going too much does it?! If I didn't know better Id think he was trying to make me stick to my diet this time? What do you think......sly little devil. I will let him THINK hes won because I will be benefiting. Maybe if I finally get all "hot and skinny"  he will want to keep up! Although I tend to believe he wont have that worry its a nice thought!

Diet here I come...............

No comments:

Post a Comment

''Yall Come Back Now Ya Hear (= ''