Thursday, November 4, 2010

SLEEP AIDES

Ive taken it ALL ......over the counter, health products and prescription sleep aides! Now the only thing that works ''For me'' is Ambien and sometimes Lunesta. Well for those of you that havent tried these two let me fill you in.


Lunesta, is o.k. if you like your mouth to taste like metal, rust, iron etc. The only plus is you dont eat after you take it ,because you want to puke.


Ambien is awsum! It has its own set of problems, BUT the side effects Ive had is- driving ( yes driving) night eating, (which makes Lunesta more attractive lol), calling people in the middle of the night OR talking to people and dont remember........thats how I received my ''exercise pole'' ok stripper pole (says the boys haha)... in the mail one day via info exercise commercial! I have even seen ''Orbs'' shooting down to get me from the ceiling lol. SO, if your desperate for sleep...it CAN be awsum lol....up to you! Its up to you if you want to sleep and I do ......sometimes would be nice ya know?!


My Dr said he had a patient on Ambien, her husband was awakened in the middle of the night and heard alot of commotion out side,he went to check it out and she beating the hell out of the garden gnomes with his golf clubs!! Now I don't care who you are that's funny lol


So what does a person do, find a night job, deal with feeling like you've been sucking on a rusty pole OR make orders you don't remember ordering? Oh and on the night driving one, if or when I break down and take an Ambien and not Lunesta, I now give the keys to the Hubbie when he goes to bed. Problem solved!


Now that's a sore subject, those people who lay their head down on a pillow and are snoring in 1.2 seconds.....makes me wanna beat them with a wet noodle! When I tell you've I always had this problem I MEAN I have ALWAYS had this problem!


I'm going to start up an online petition for my husband! It will be for people who sign in the belief that if I move back to the Ocean Id sleep like a log and be much more happier and healthier......you in?! Come on give a Sister a hand (= much better than taking a drug.....Ill take a glass of red wine and hearing the roaring waves ANY DAY!!! Surely if your in we can form a club (=

1 comment:

  1. HEY WHERE ARE MY BLOGGING SISTERS AND BROTHERS STEPPING FORWARD TO SUPPORT A GOOD CAUSE! HELL YOU ACT LIKE IM ASKING FOR MONEY HAHA

    JUST A SIMPLE
    1) I MRS AGREEABLE, AM AGREEING WITH THIS PETITION 150%. SEEMS THIS FELLOW BLOGGER WILL ONLY BENEFIT FROM THE OCEAN AIR-BREEZE-SMELL AND WAY OF LIFE AND IT WOULD BE RIGHT DOWN ABUSE TO DENY HER HER DREAMS! (= AMEN

    ReplyDelete

''Yall Come Back Now Ya Hear (= ''