Monday, November 1, 2010

HAVE YOU EVER??!!

Have you ever met a mother that has absolutely no maternal or nurturing bone in their body! Well I have and if you haven't consider your self Blessed!

People amaze me! I guess `THOSE` people are just cold hearted.....evil.....I'm still unsure!

So, as I write this I'm saying a prayer for this person! Now I ask all of  you viewing this please say a prayer for all the Mothers out there that need to realize giving birth does not make you a mother! To stand up and try to mend the hurt you may have caused!

Sorry, just breaks my heart when I see this and I have friends who would give ANYTHING to have their children back if even for 1day!!

As a mother, I can not comprehend this type of attitude of ~mom 1st kids last~..........................................

That's it.........may God have mercy on their souls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

''Yall Come Back Now Ya Hear (= ''