Monday, September 6, 2010

THOSE PEOPLE...AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you ever see ~those~ people and in your mind your doing a Chuck Norris move on them or you see yourself as Rambo.....then you flash back to reality?! How odd is it that ~those~ people are usually either related to you or in your circle some how!! Is that irony or Karma! If its Karma, I wanna know what the hell I did in a past life, because I would like to make a menze!!!

No, I don't know about the whole past life thing, but it has to be something!! Maybe your in THEIR path to show THEM something............I would like to think a Chuck Norris move haha, but probably not. I wish their was an Island for ~those~ people............wouldn't that be nice!!  We could call it THAT Island for THOSE people (=

You know, the kinda place you take your kids to and show them THOSE people and how they NEVER want to be THEM! Yes, Ive had one of THOSE days with THEM people and in my mind I kicked their ass (=  I was Awsum.................good thing for them I ~snapped~ back to reality...............................AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHYAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH, Im sorry I just had a ~flashback (=~

No comments:

Post a Comment

''Yall Come Back Now Ya Hear (= ''